Welcome to Rural/Metro of Central Florida
Rural/Metro Ambulance is a respected leader in emergency and non-emergency interfacility ambulance transportation throughout Central Florida. For more than 27 years, we have set new standards for exceptional medical staff, patient care, safety and community service in our growing Florida service areas.
Our experienced team of paramedics and EMTs serves Orange, Seminole and Osceloa counties, as well as the cities of Orlando and Eatonville. Effective October 2011, Rural/Metro also began providing 911-emergency and non-emergency interfacility ambulance services to Sumter County.
In each community we serve, we are committed to providing the highest level of efficient, effective patient care. That commitment is at the core of our mission and values.
- Teamwork -- Our employees make it possible to provide superior services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Integrity -- Our reputation is our most valuable asset and demands that we uphold the highest ethical standards in all circumstances.
- Trust -- Trust is at the core of what we do. Through our work, we are trusted with the health and safety of the citizens we assist.
- Commitment -- We pledge to provide exemplary care and customer service to our patients and partners.
- Differentiation -- We are driven to a higher standard and compelled to be innovative in our approach to business success.
- Accountability -- We must act responsibly in all interactions in order to further the mission of the organization.