Rural/Metro Ambulance is a respected leader in the delivery of emergency and non-emergency interfacility ambulance transportation and is the exclusive contracted provider of 911-emergency medical transportation throughout Sumter County. Our experienced team of certified paramedics and EMTs set the standards for exceptional medical transportation, patient care, safety and community service with a shared commitment to the citizens we serve.
In each community we serve, we are committed to providing the highest level of efficient, effective patient care. That commitment is at the core of our mission and values.
- Teamwork -- Our employees make it possible to provide superior services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Integrity -- Our reputation is our most valuable asset and demands that we uphold the highest ethical standards in all circumstances.
- Trust -- Trust is at the core of what we do. Through our work, we are trusted with the health and safety of the citizens we assist.
- Commitment -- We pledge to provide exemplary care and customer service to our patients and partners.
- Differentiation -- We are driven to a higher standard and compelled to be innovative in our approach to business success.
- Accountability -- We must act responsibly in all interactions in order to further the mission of the organization.