Rural/Metro-MidSouth is proud to provide the highest levels of professional care to the communities we serve. With more than a decade of service in the MidSouth region, we are the premier private provider of ambulance service solutions.
Our experienced team of certified paramedics, EMTs and other support staff provides 911 emergency ambulance services in the cities of Arlington, Collierville, Germantown, Lakeland and Millington, and the unincorporated areas of Shelby County. Our experienced staff also provides non-emergency interfacility medical transportation services to Baptist Healthcare facilities, Methodist Healthcare facilities, and special event ambulance services to a variety of local sporting venues and special events, including the University of Memphis, the Liberty Bowl and local boxing matches, just to name a few.
In each community we serve, we are committed to providing the highest level of efficient, effective patient care. That commitment is at the core of our mission and values.
- Teamwork -- Our employees make it possible to provide superior services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Integrity -- Our reputation is our most valuable asset and demands that we uphold the highest ethical standards in all circumstances.
- Trust -- Trust is at the core of what we do. Through our work, we are trusted with the health and safety of the citizens we assist.
- Commitment -- We pledge to provide exemplary care and customer service to our patients and partners.
- Differentiation -- We are driven to a higher standard and compelled to be innovative in our approach to business success.
- Accountability -- We must act responsibly in all interactions in order to further the mission of the organization.