Rural/Metro Ambulance is a respected leader in the delivery of emergency and non-emergency interfacility ambulance transportation and is the exclusive contracted provider of 911-emergency medical transportation for North Fulton and South Fulton counties. We are one of the largest private ambulance services in the state of Georgia, with more than 480 employees.
Our experienced team of certified paramedics, EMTs and other support staff set the standards for exceptional medical transportation, patient care, safety and community service with a shared commitment to the citizens we serve.
Our management team is comprised of EMS experts and managers from the areas we serve who are supported by our regional and corporate staff. This creates a tremendous depth of skill and experience in customer service, system design and deployment, operations management, communications, clinical services, human resources, fleet maintenance, safety and risk management. Our team of local managers delivers personalized attention and customer service that is not only required, but is also at the core of our company values..
In each location we serve, we are committed to providing the highest level of efficient, effective patient care through:
- Teamwork -- Our employees make it possible to provide superior services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Integrity -- Our reputation is our most valuable asset and demands that we uphold the highest ethical standards in all circumstances.
- Trust -- Trust is at the core of what we do. Through our work, we are trusted with the health and safety of the citizens we assist
- Commitment -- We pledge to provide exemplary care and customer service to our patients and partners.
- Differentiation -- We are driven to a higher standard and compelled to be innovative in our approach to business success.
- Accountability -- We must act responsibly in all interactions in order to further the mission of the organization.