Rural/Metro Ambulance is the largest emergency service provider in East Tennessee, comprised of more than 800 employees serving Knox, Blount, Loudon, McMinn and Polk counties. The East Tennessee Division headquarters is located in Knoxville,Tennessee. Rural/Metro is proud to be a nationally accredited ambulance service in the state of Tennessee.
Our experienced team of Firefighters, Paramedics and EMTs serves a combined population of more than 700,000 citizens and is committed to providing the highest level of efficient, effective patient care and safety services possible. That commitment is at the core of our mission and values.
- Teamwork -- Our employees make it possible to provide superior services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Integrity -- Our reputation is our most valuable asset and demands that we uphold the highest ethical standards in all circumstances.
- Trust -- Trust is at the core of what we do. Through our work, we are trusted with the health and safety of the citizens we assist.
- Commitment -- We pledge to provide exemplary care and customer service to our patients and partners.
- Differentiation -- We are driven to a higher standard and compelled to be innovative in our approach to business success.
- Accountability -- We must act responsibly in all interactions in order to further the mission of the organization.